When you’re a child, you fantasize about the day you own your own home. It’s not only about having a place that is yours only and your family, but equally about having a private porch or vestibule to store your bicycles as well as other outdoor equipment. As adults, we’re constantly looking for ways to achieve that feeling at home in our homes.
Check out this article if you’d like to know more about enclosures & vestibules. However, two words that may sound similar are very different!
Enclosures & vestibules could assist you in saving the cost of energy and create an environment that is more pleasant to your clients?
The Northern NJ and NY Metro region a predictable for its hot summers and cold winters. Restaurants and shops that are bustling with a constant flow of both in and out customers know how difficult it can be to stay cosy inside when temperatures outside are different.
Enclosures & vestibules can help regulate the interior’s temperature by creating an additional temporary wall with the help of springs to open the door outside (or within) of the existing one that acts as a barrier from the extreme temperatures.
Here are Some Applications We’ve Been Asked to Assist in:
- Winter enclosures for restaurants
- Valet enclosure for parking attendants
- Outside sections designed for office spaces as well as retail stores
- Sidewalk enclosures for smoking areas
- Restaurant enclosure to serve as a waiting area
- Awning enclosure over sidewalk entrance
- Sidewalk barrier for eating areas
- A staircase enclosure for homes to the mudroom
- Roll drops that retract with zippers, snaps, or velcro for installations with odd shapes
- Wind blocker for sidewalk seating
- Patio enclosures that have side curtains and top canopy
What is the Best Way to Have an Enclosed Vestibule Help me in my Restaurant, Home, Shop, or Office?
- Include a waiting room outside the busy restaurant.
- Conserve the environment by keeping cool air in during winter and hot air out during summer.
- Advertising products or services can identify your business.
- Make your business stand out with vibrant colours.
- Make sure that customers are comfortable by blocking the breeze from your entrance.
- Smoking areas that are designated are more secure and separate.
- Make wayfinding easier and assist in identifying the access or address.
The Demand for Enclosures & Vestibules
Custom Designed Vestibules / Seasonal Enclosures are becoming more sought-after by our commercial clients in the last four years. They are a stylish but durable option for businesses who want to improve their beauty and visibility and an insulated space to their entrance. Customers also benefit from the additional advantage of having better control over temperature. By keeping cold air out in winter and keeping cool air inside the summer, vestibules help keep the cost of heating and cooling at an absolute minimum.
Some Benefits of Enclosures & Vestibules For Your Businesses:
Different companies use vestibules in different ways. Certain businesses install permanent enclosures for their doors, and others have them installed seasonally. Some of the advantages of entrances are:
- Create a waiting area in front of a busy restaurant. The vestibules can add a site to wait in your restaurant to ensure that customers don’t have to stay in the cold waiting until they get their chance.
- Expand your outdoor space: Vestibules expand your outdoor space. They add a small, room-like area that can help to expand the reach of your establishment or restaurant.
- Guard your business against the elements: Having an outdoor vestibule will also help ensure that your clients and business are protected from factors such as dust, wind, etc.
- Make your business stand out by using eye-catching colours. You could also have your logo printed on the vestibule, which will draw in new customers and promote your brand.
- Smoking areas designated for smoking are more secure and distinct.
Application Of Vestibules By Different Industries:
Enclosures & vestibules are utilized in various industries for a variety of purposes. Here’s how businesses use these enclosures:
- The sidewalk is built into some shops to create dining spaces.
- In winter, enclosures are put up for various restaurants.
- Parking attendants can have a valet area to keep their bags in place.
- Wind blockers to seat on sidewalks
- The enclosures are designed to be outdoors for workplaces and retail stores.
- Restaurant enclosure to serve the waiting area
There are numerous others.
Today we’ve been learning about enclosures & vestibules. These are two architectural components that can be utilized in the design of homes to create distinctive living spaces. We hope that you are interested in learning more about these innovative ways to use the space you have in your home! If you’d like more ideas, you can check out our blog posts on other topics here.